Meet Moasure ONE
"The World's First Motion Based Measuring Tool"
A revolutionary new type of measuring tool using motion sensors that enables you to measure, just by moving.
Measure & Draw
Measure up & draw at the same time
Calculate the area of complex spaces
Export to CAD
Export your drawings to CAD, PDF or PNG *
Get More Jobs Done
Save time measuring up and get more jobs done.
A measuring tool like no other
Measure Curves & Free Form Shapes
Trace lawns, pools and curves with Moasure® ONE™.
Measure & Draw
Move Moasure to measure up and draw outlines - fast
See how you can measure and draw this complex room in under 2 minutes.
Review the example exports from this measurement. *
See how you can measure an irregular paving area including the elevation change
Review the example exports from this measurement *
* requires Moasure 3D
"We save a lot of time measuring with Moasure. Most of my sales agents would take 20-30mins to measure out an area, with Moasure it takes 2-3mins"
Artificial Grass Masters
"Since adopting Moasure we have been able to complete the same task with half the manpower in 5 minutes or less"
KüwlVu Inc. | Store Fixtures & Signage
"Having the Moasure device has meant we're able to take measurements quickly on site and transfer them to CAD - it really speeds up the whole process"
Bradleys Surfacing Systems
Moasure® ONE™ will draw and display dimensions and calculate the total area (ft2 or m2) of irregular rooms and spaces with ease.
Measure Changes in Elevation
Moasure® ONE™ measures in 3 dimensions allowing you to measure changes in elevation; perfect for ramps, lawns & paving.
Calculate the gradient, rise & run or height difference between two points.
Measure Circles & Arcs
Simply collect 3 or more points along a curve, and Moasure ONE will calculate:
Area, Circumference, Diameter, Radius
Arc Length, Arc Angle, Segment Area, Chord Length, Arc Radius
Motion Based Measuring Tool + Moasure App (iOS or Android)
- Measure, Draw and Save Measurements
Measure areas, distance, angles, height difference, gradients, rise & run, thickness, circles, and arcs
- Optional Upgrade: Enhance your Moasure ONE and export drawings
- Export PDF, PNG, DXF & CSV files from Moasure ONE
- 30 Day Free Trial Included with Moasure ONE (No Commitment)
No Annual Commitment - Cancel/Restart Monthly
We are confident that you’ll love Moasure. Try it for 30 days and in the unlikely event that you aren't completely satisfied, you can return it for a full refund.
How accurate is Moasure?
+/- 0.5% for single dimension measurements, for example +/- ¾ inch for a 12ft length
+/- 2-3% for area and volume measurements, dependant upon shape, for example +/- 3 to 4.5 ft2 for a 150ft2 area
- +/- 1-2% for 2D and 3D measurements, dependant upon shape, for example +/- 1½ inch in each dimension for a 12ft x 12ft room
What measuring units can Moasure measure in?
- As a digital measuring tool, you can set a range of Imperial or Metric measuring units in the app.
How can I try out Moasure ONE?
- Moasure ONE is currently only available directly from our website. We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Simply order the Moasure ONE online and in the unlikely event that you aren't completely satisfied, you can return it for a full refund.
What happens after the free trial of Moasure 3D?
- You have the choice of signing up for a monthly subscription of the Moasure 3D Service. You will not be automatically subscribed.
- Just ask here Still not sure, stay in touch and subscribe to our email newsletter below
Stay In the Loop