Moasure’s patented technology uses motion to make measurements, leveraging inertial sensors and a proprietary algorithm to deliver an innovative new way to measure.
Founded in 2014 in Warwick, UK, Moasure has successfully launched a smartphone App, allowing users to leverage the motion sensors in their smartphone to take measurements, by simply moving their phone. Moasure App achieves user app reviews of over 4 stars on both the iOS and Google app stores, and delivers measurements that are accurate to within 2-3%.
In 2018 Moasure launched Moasure ONE, the world's first motion-based measuring tool. Built using high performance inertial sensors, packed into a device that fits in the palm of your hand, Moasure ONE is an all-in-one compact tool for measuring in 1D, 2D and 3D, diameter, circumference, angles and levels. Moasure ONE measures in 24 different ways just by moving around.
Moasure ONE is simple to use; just move it from one point to another. It doesn’t matter if there are obstacles like furniture or walls in the way - just walk round them. Measure the length of the room, the house, or even the whole plot just by walking and tapping the device; measure to 300m or more.
Motion measuring is the technology used in rocket guidance systems to keep track of movement in 3D space. Moasure uses this same technology to take and calculate precise measurements. Using accelerometers, gyros and magnetometers, Moasure ONE plots its three-dimensional position in any space to measure distance, angle, level, and much more.
Some applications of Moasure ONE:
• Measures area and volume of spaces in homes, offices, cargo areas, gardens, etc.
• Measures the dimensions of objects and furniture
• Measures around obstacles or through walls
• Measures cable runs in one continuous measurement
• Measures incline or slope
• Measures circumference, diameter and radius of circles and arcs
• Measures the length of irregular curves and area of irregular shapes
• Find the right level, distance, and angle for hanging photos or picture frames
Moasure's technology has a range of applications across multiple industries - for example:
• Property Market: Property appraisers, surveyors and valuers, realtors, architects,
landscaper & pavers
• Field Service Teams e.g utilities, installers & maintenance
• Logistics & freight forwarders
Moasure will enable these industries to improve efficiency, in some cases quite dramatically; reducing the time it takes to measure up, translating to an increase in completed ‘jobs per day’.
At CES 2019, angel investors and venture capitalists named Moasure the hottest startup to take the stage at ShowStoppers LAUNCHIT, the eighth-annual official “pitch” event for startup companies that exhibit at Eureka Park during CES 2019.
Moasure App is now free, download it now to experience the future of measuring.
( www.moasure.com/app )
Follow Moasure on our social media pages and blog for all the updates on our progress in building the future of measuring.
3D Technologies Limited
Warwick Technology Park