Moasure® is a revolutionary new type of measuring technology that enables you to measure in completely new ways... just by moving.
Save hours of time when measuring up. Measuring elevations changes, wall thickness, curved walls and even have 2D & 3D outline ready to import into CAD.
Meet Moasure ONE & Moasure 3D
Smart Motion-Based Measuring Tool
Capture, build export 2D & 3D data from Moasure ONE
Capture a Floor Plan Outline in Minutes
Combined with the power of Moasure ONE, Moasure 3D allows you to build floorplan outlines ready to share as a .DXF or .CSV, in the time it takes you to walk around the property.
Save hours of time measuring up
Measure Property Exteriors
- Capture a property footprint as you walk the perimeter
- Download the .DXF produced from this property measurement.
"Really handy tool for measuring up irregular area shapes. We install surfaces on a large amount of school playgrounds that are rarely square and therefore difficult to measure accurately. Being able to get the area outline directly into a DXF file saves a significant amount of time and guess work."
Tom Bradley - Bradleys Surfacing Systems
Works equally well indoors and outdoors
Ideal for capturing the shape and dimensions of:
- Individual Rooms
- External property footprints
- Yards & Lawn Areas
- Objects of interest
and anything else you can imagine
Capture 3D Co-ordinate data straight to CAD
Measure three dimensional spaces with ease
Capture 3D co-ordinate data for:
- Professional subscription service for Moasure ONE
- Save hours measuring up properties and spaces, inside and out
- Export 2D & 3D Data in compatible formats for popular CAD applications.
30 Day Free Trial (No Commitment)
No obligation, cancel anytime
Revolutionary multi-functional measuring tool
25 measuring modes including distance, angles, height difference, gradients, rise & run, thickness, circles, arcs, regular and irregular areas.
- iPhone and Android Compatible App
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
How accurate is Moasure?
99.5% for single dimension measurements, for example +/- ¾ inch for a 12ft length
97-98% for area and volume measurements, dependant upon shape, for example +/- 3 to 4.5 ft2 for a 150ft2 area
- 98-99% for 2D and 3D linear measurements, dependant upon shape, for example +/- 1½ inch in each dimension for a 12ft x 12ft room
What is the difference between Moasure ONE and Moasure 3D?
- Moasure ONE is a multi functional measuring tool, Moasure 3D is a subscription service that upgrades the Moasure ONE, enabling you to capture and export 3D co-ordinate data.
What happens after the free trial of Moasure 3D?
- You have the choice of signing up for a monthly subscription of the Moasure 3D Service. If you choose not to continue with a Moasure 3D subscription, you can still continue to use your Moasure ONE.
Can I integrate Moasure with my companies software?
- Yes - we have an API that will enable companies to integrate with Moasure, get in touch to find out more.
Does the Moasure ONE come with the extension pole shown in some of the videos?
- At present we have not developed a specific extension pole for Moasure, however we can recommend a few extension poles we have tried and tested.
- Just ask here Still not sure, stay in touch and subscribe to our email newsletter below