Moasure® is a revolutionary new type of measuring technology that enables you to measure in completely new ways... just by moving.
Save hours of time when measuring up and start measuring spaces of all size and shapes. Calculate the area, perimeter, elevation change and even export drawings straight to CAD.
Calculate the area of lawns and driveways with ease
Let Moasure ONE calculate the area or perimeter of regular and irregular shapes with 'Polygon mode'
Build CAD-Ready outlines of areas including elevation change
With the power of Moasure 3D, build CAD-ready outlines in the time it takes you to walk around the perimeter
.DXF or .CSV files are ready to email from your device straightaway. View them in all popular CAD programs
Meet Moasure ONE & Moasure 3D
Smart Motion-Based Measuring Tool
Build & export 2D & 3D data from Moasure ONE
Here are more of the unique ways Moasure ONE can help you:
Circles & Arcs
Rapidly capture dimensions of circles and arcs
Capture 3 or more points on the perimeter to measure the radius, diameter, circumference or even the area of a circle.
Arc Mode enables you to measure arc length, arc angle and segment area just as simply.
Rise & Run
Simultaneously measure vertical and horizontal distances
Measure up ramps and stair cases quickly, by simply moving Moasure ONE from one end of the slope to the other.
Measure changes in elevation in seconds
Simply select "Height" mode and move the Moasure ONE to measure the change in elevation over long distances.
Moasure will display the measurement ready for you to save in the app or share via email.
Measure inclines in degrees, percent or a ratio
Much like with Rise and Run mode, simple move Moasure ONE along the slope to capture the gradient.
Plus many more measuring modes
Moasure ONE also measures distance, level, angles, area, volume and so much more
"Really handy tool for measuring up irregular area shapes. We install surfaces on a large amount of school playgrounds that are rarely square and therefore difficult to measure accurately. Being able to get the area outline directly into a DXF file saves a significant amount of time and guess work."
Tom Bradley - Bradleys Surfacing Systems
"Very useful and convenient tool to speed up my estimating process. I use it to measure area and length measurements, as well as slope and grade. One time the tool didn't connect to the app but the problem has not recurred after that. So far a good product experience."
Jared A - Terra Landscape and Design
Revolutionary multi-functional measuring tool
25 measuring modes including, polygon (area), distance, angles, height difference, gradients, rise & run, thickness, circles, arcs, regular and irregular areas.
- iPhone and Android Compatible App
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Professional subscription service for Moasure ONE
- Save hours measuring up spaces, inside and out
- Export 3D Data in compatible formats for popular CAD applications.
30 Day Free Trial (No Commitment)
No obligation, cancel anytime
Proptech Finalists -Moasure secures a place in the final 25
"22 Innovative Technology Startups To Watch"
Moasure crowned the hottest startup at CES 2019
How accurate is Moasure?
99.5% for single dimension measurements, for example +/- ¾ inch for a 12ft length
97-98% for area and volume measurements, dependant upon shape, for example +/- 3 to 4.5 ft2 for a 150ft2 area
- 98-99% for 2D and 3D measurements, dependant upon shape, for example +/- 1½ inch in each dimension for a 12ft x 12ft room
What's the maximum range?
- We recommend a maximum of 1000 ft for measurements with Moasure.
How can I try out Moasure ONE?
- Moasure ONE is currently only available directly from our website. We offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee. Simply order the Moasure ONE online and in the unlikely event that you are not impressed, just get in touch to arrange a return and refund.
What is the difference between Moasure ONE and Moasure 3D?
- Moasure ONE is a multi functional measuring tool, Moasure 3D is a subscription service that upgrades the Moasure ONE, enabling you to capture and export 3D co-ordinate data.
What happens after the free trial of Moasure 3D?
- You have the choice of signing up for a monthly subscription of the Moasure 3D Service. If you choose not to continue with a Moasure 3D subscription, you can still continue to use your Moasure ONE.
Does the Moasure ONE come with the extension pole shown in some of the videos?
- At present we have not developed a specific extension pole for Moasure, however we can recommend a few extension poles we have tried and tested.
- Just ask here Still not sure, stay in touch and subscribe to our email newsletter below